Stryde Bike Extended Warranty Coverage
Stryde owners can purchase a service plan within 12 months from your date of delivery. The purchase price for an additional 12 months of coverage is $150. By comparison, a single service appointment without a service plan might cost more than $200 including parts, depending on the type of repair.
The Plan covers:
- Diagnostics of any issues with your Stryde bike
- All parts and labor for covered repairs on the Stryde Bike during the coverage period.
- Replacement of your Stryde Bike or parts in the event your Stryde Bike or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failure caused by power surges.
- The service plan does not cover: damage caused to the bike due to transportation, deterioration of the appearance of your bike, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling.